0


Kendra Wilkinson was sitting on her couch in June enjoying precious moments with her husband Hank Baskett and their 5-week-old daughter Alijah Mary when she received a phone call that would change her life forever…
Her husband of five years had been caught cheating with a transse.xual model.

Flash forward three months, a ring down the toilet and several break downs later and Kendra still has difficulty wrapping her head around it.
“My agent calls, asking, ‘Is Hank around you right now?’ ” the 29-year-old recalls the shattering moment in an interview with PEOPLE. “I was playing around and said, ‘No.’ Hank leaned in and I said, ‘Why?
What’s going on?'”
That’s when her agent dropped the
heartbreaking news about Baskett’s
infidelity.
“I just asked, ‘Hank, did anything happen?’
He said, ‘No, are you kidding me?! This is insane!’ So I believed him.”
The next day, the story hit the tabloids,
and the former playmate kicked her
husband out of their Los Angeles home,caring for their newborn daughter while their 4-year-old son joined his dad at his parents’ home in New Mexico to escape the media.
Meanwhile, cameras for Kendra’s reality show Kendra on Top kept rolling.
“I agreed to shoot the show because
being alone at the moment was the
hardest thing I have ever done in my life,” she explained. “The producers came to me and were hugging and holding me.
They asked, ‘Do you want to film this? I
said, ‘Bring the camera to me… I can’t be alone right now.'”
Meanwhile, her former NFL husband continues to deny the scandal.
“I really don’t know what to believe,”
Kendra admits. “But this is real life.
This is really what’s happening. It’s been the hardest four months of my life.”
Eyaah!!!!!!Hope she recovers and get her self together in time so this drama doesn’t affect her career.

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top