0
Sponsored Link

A Twitter celebrity who has slept with more than 400 women thanks to his social media profile says his conquests have ruined his life because he is now bored of sex. Benny James, 22, sends out non-stop saucy updates to his 90,000 internet followers, and in return is bombarded with selfies from women who are keen to hook up with him. 


But he now says his over-active sex life has left him bored of dating, and unable to find someone to settle down with in a long-term relationship. He once said in an interview last year; 

 'I want to settle down and start a family but I've become so used to sleeping with girls that I'm not attracted to them after sex. 'I end up hurting them but not deliberately. 'Since the start of the year I've been out with six girls -one for a whole week. I've tried to calm down the sex - I'm only sleeping with about two each week now. 

 'I look at them and all they want from me is sex but I can't give it to them. They could be Rihanna but it doesn't matter. I'm really bored of having sex all the time. Sex has ruined my life. 'When I find a girl I really like I try and put off sex as I know I won't chat to them after that. It's my natural instinct.' 

'All they want from me is sex - I just can't find the one,' he said. 'I feel objectified and disgusted that they only want sex - a lot of girls are so much more open about it now.' 'Most of my girls have been one night stands,' .

 'But now that I'm trying to find a girl to fall in love with I take girls fishing, to the zoo, or to feed the ducks.'



Follow OMOMedia on Twitter!

Like OMOMEDIA on Facebook!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top